— Nelson Mandela (via messily)
— Gchat from my co-worker just now.
1. Has everyone already seen this website that picks books for you based on your love of other books? Check out Go Book Yourself. I’ve been browsing for the past 30 minutes…(Who needs to bill anyway? Oh right, this girl does.)
2. Unpopular opinion: I finally realized what Arcade Fire’s “Reflektor” reminds me of. It’s like a Phish song that takes itself way too seriously! For real, listen to “Reflektor” and then go listen to “Cavern.” I’m not just saying that because of all the rhyming. Sorry, Arcade Fire groupies.
3. My friend Kaci’s due date is in 3.5 weeks. I can’t believe how fast time has flown! She looks amazing and has been feeling pretty great too. Come on, December 27! I want to meet that little baby!
4. I’m contemplating an Olympic-distance triathlon in April with some Houston friends. I don’t own a bike or have access to a pool. What could go wrong?
5. I know it’s Tuesday, but how was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Mine was part-restful, part-stressful, full-family. But my friend Marissa coined the term “Gobbletov” in honor of the Hanukkah/Thanksgiving convergence, so that really just makes everything better.